Roon split one imported album between two album covers

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Mac mini 2018 256 gb

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Node 2i

Description Of Issue
I imported Romantic Warrior into Roon and it put the album to two album covers.

Select both of the spilt albums, and then select merge albums.

I think it was an iTunes issue. I had to keep deleting the album and re ripping it. Now I have one complete album and one with one song

1 Like

Thanks for the update, that would be most likely it.

I have had issues in the past when ripping directly into the Roon watched folders … these days I use a staging folder and then after checking all is well with names and tags etc. move the files over in one swift action.

The alternative would be to temporarily disable the watched folder in Roon whilst ripping.

Thanks. I’m going to leave as is

I think you will find that if you had edited the album by changing album covers before you imported it Roon will occasionally split the albums. If you look at the data before you import you ‘might’ see that the individual tracks might have had more than one album cover associated with the tracks.

Hello @Jeffrey_Mehr1, glad you got some help here! Please let me know if you have further questions.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.