Roon Core → Xpenology self build NAS with core i3 8100 / 16GB / Database on SSD volume
Asus Chrome Box CN62 (30 euro) with Celeron 3215U 4GB / 32GB SSD with Dietpi (UEFI!) and stripped down to only RoonBridge connected in USB mode to a Technics SU-G700 Amp with integrated quality DAC.
10000 tracks in Lib.
Roon Client on macOS was hanging / crashing since a while. (Beach Ball)
- Start Roon Client on your iPhone or iPad,
- go to settings and go to services,
- go to Qobuz and choose “Log Out”
- start Roon client on macOS again,
- now Roon starts correctly,
- you can re-enable Qobuz again by logging in again with your credentials
- close Roon Client and start it again on your Mac and now its starting again correctly