Roon starts and keeps loading

Roon Core Machine

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018),
Version 11.4 (20F71)
2.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7
16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4

Networking Gear & Setup Details

router + Devialet phantom 900 speaker used as airplay device from iPhone pro max 12

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

less than 2000 tracks

Description of Issue

Roon starts and keeps loading screen and nothing happens

Sorry for the trouble, @Ivan_Drahomyrov. Can you try this:

• Exit out of Roon/Roon Server
  • Navigate to your Roon Database Location - Database\Registry\Core
  • Locate your tidal_account file and delete it
  • Try to start Roon again

If that doesn’t help, please use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link (or any other file sharing service).

there is none from Roon inside library, I’ve also paid for service and couldn’t use it, please refund or extend my account for time not being used. Still can’t run it.

Hi @Ivan_Drahomyrov, is the device you’re using your Core machine? There should be a Roon or RoonServer folder here if so.

Can you try reinstalling the app?

I am doing it now, it was running and I’ve had insane upgrade in Devialet phantom reactors using Roon streaming lossless files, but now it just stuck

reinstalled, seems to work with deviates, BUT I can’t get rid of 96 to 48 kHz sample rate conversion, is there a way to do it?

Hi @Ivan_Drahomyrov, based on the screenshot it looks like this sample rate conversion is happening on the Devialet side. I’d recommend checking the settings on the Devialet.

Hey @Ivan_Drahomyrov,

It’s been a while since the last interaction with our team, and I was wondering if you were able to find the Devialet settings to help in this situation? We’d love to find out how things unfolded :nerd_face:

1 Like

no, they don’t allow to change that setting or I couldn’t find it.