Roon stopped playing music on first day of paid subscription

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Lenovo i5 8250U 1.6GHz, 8GB RAM.
NAS DS212J, spinning discs, connected ethernet to router.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Telstra router, broadband, 30mb per sec as tested 10min ago. connected with 2.5GHz wi-fi.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Chord Mojo, USB 2.0 to micro, 3.5mm out to twin RCA into AVI DM10 active speakers.

Description Of Issue
Have been using set up successfully the whole free trial period, first payment today and now Roon isn’t playing any music. Qobuz also won’t play searched tracks. Yes I have an account.

Won’t play music from sources (NAS, harddrive USB’d to core or Qobuz).

What happens when you try to play something? That might help identify what the issue is. And the issue relates to both local and streamed music it seems, correct?

Have you done any troubleshooting such as rebooting everything?

Sorry for the trouble here, @Daniel_Walmsley!

Does a reboot of the Core help at all?

If you play to System Output of the Core machine do you see the same thing?

What is the error you’re seeing?

Apologies for a slow response. I had tried a couple of tines to post a response but for some reason it wouldn’t stick!

Yes I did reboot/restart all hardware and it just refused to work that evening until around 2/3hrs passed. Laptop was working, internet was working and the active speakers were working fine, it seemed to be a Roon issue. It came could and hasn’t done it since so may have been an account thing.

Thanks to those that made contact and apologies for seeming ungrateful!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.