Roon stopped working help

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Innuos zenith Mkii
TEXT GOES HERE

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Ethernet connection Cisco caralyst
TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Meitner USB connection
TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue
Since I did 1.8 update my connection was on and off and now not able to connect at all I tried with IP address no luck I rebooted the system several time and no luck please help
TEXT GOES HERE

What clients are you using to connect?

I have tried to connect from ipad and pc via wifi

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
innuos mkii zenith

ethernet connection
since i installed 1.8 roon i am being dropped from inuos as core and not able to connect easily even i restarted the innnuos several time
i have tried to connect by entering the ip address and roon not able to find it and it has been on and off since i have installed the 1.8 version
please help&&&!!!
meitner dac,brinkmann amp

Hey @Roni_berbari,

Thanks for following up on your request and sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I appreciate you sharing what is happening.

Are all of your devices running the same and latest version of Roon (your ipad and pc)?

Thanks in advance :pray:

Thank you for your reply!
I might have the problem coming from innuos zenith because it is not restarting properly I am contacting innuos tech support and waiting for their reply !

1 Like

Hey @Roni_berbari,

Thanks for sharing your plans. We’d love to hear what they say and if there’s a solution to this. I’m confident it could help some of our other subscribers in a similar situation and we’d just love to celebrate with you :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.