Roon Stopping with 1.7 while reading library

Hello,
I got a Roon Nucleus+ here, it was running more than half a year without any Problems. Since Roon 1.7 (Build505) it stops after 7-8 minuits and can only be restartet with same Result. Tried now more than 20 times.
Independet from Network, Sources etc. Only point i foud out, is internal Storage. It is a 4TB SSD. When Roon starts to read my library, after like 400 Albums it is beginning to read Albums again and again and counting them until it stops. Restart and same Result.
So i was deleting the internal storage folder in the settings/ Storage Folders: Disabled. Restart, Roon is running but without music.
I looked the Path up with my Notebook (Win8), searched the Folder and clicked it. a new path with the same name is coming up, clicking, new path with same name etc. i can do this as often as i want.
Next point, i made a new folder, i copied the music into it and it works. Not yet all the 4 TB Music, but so far. It is in Data/Storage/New Storage. This works as it should.
But, what is the Problem and how can i solve it? Operating System Reinstall several times already. Only Thing i did not (and do not want to) is format internal music storage. Everything else is done.

I’ve moved your post into the Nucleus Support category of the forum, where it will be seen, and responded to, by the Roon Labs Support team.

Hi @Uwe_Eichfelder,

When this issue occurs are you able to access the Nucleus Web Administration Interface?

How many tracks total are in your library? Can you share a screenshot of the scanning window when you click the blue circle in the upper-right?

Hi, yes, the web interface is avaiable, thats how i restart Roon Server Software.

There are nearly 4TB of Music in the Library, actually i am trying something on the Server Storage, so i can’t look exactly at it. It is almost Flac with some hi Res. The server was okay until the 1.7 Release, last Import was 4 weeks before that.

I added the internal storage again and it is counting up.
But, it restarts every 7 or 8 Minutes itself (The Server Software, seen from web interface) and, actually it is at 25 thousand albums, 350.000 Tracks from 1800 Artists. And still counting up.

And Update, Connection is lost. The Monitor directly connected to the Nucleus shows the usual page with IP, but via IPad No Connection, and via web interface no connection, too.
So i have to manually Restart now.

Hi @Uwe_Eichfelder,

I think the next step here is to enable some diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here.

However, before I enable this feature, I’d like to ask for your help ensuring we gather the right information.

First, can you please reproduce the issue once more and note the time at which the error occurs. Then respond here with that time, and I’ll make sure we review the diagnostics related to that timestamp.