Roon stops playing multiple times when first played

Problem I’m having is that Roon stops playing, seemingly regardless of Streaming service used, a couple times when I first start using it. Then it will do one of two things 1) skip to the next song and continue playing or 2) stop playing all together. I can stream Tidal and Quboz directly to my Sonos Connect and have never had similar issues…so I don’t think it is a problem with streaming service or network bandwidth. Also the problem happens if I stream to my McIntosh (wired) and/or Sonos speakers (wireless).

It happens almost every time I start playing music for the first time that day. However, after a couple start/stop/skip/play events it seems to start playing without stopping or skipping randomly.

Any troubleshooting ideas?

Some details about my home environment:

• Details on your Core machine [ iMac OS High Sierra10.13.6, 2.5GHz Intel Core i5, 12GB, Roon 1.6 (Build 401) ]
  • Networking details [iMac and Allo USBridge are wired to Apple Time Capsule 4TB, D-link DGS-105 Gigabit Switch between iMac and Apple Time Capsule, all ethernet cables CAT 5 or higher, Verizon FiOS 75mbps/75mbps ]
  • Audio devices in use [McIntosh C50 Preamp with DAC, Allo USBridge, AudioQuest Carbon 1.5meter USB cable from Allo to McIntosh, Sonos Connect, (1) Sonos Play:One, (2) Sonos Play:One in stereo group, (1) Sonos Play:5]
  • Library details [streaming services from Qobuz Sublime and Tidal HiFi / Master, Roon shows 1,583 albums & 23,675 tracks on Overview page.]