ROON stops playing or casting to Marantz SR6014

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

ROON ROCK 1.7 on Intel NUC10i7FNH1

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

100mb ISP via Google Nest WiFi router connected via Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Marantz sr6014 via WiFi

Description Of Issue

When playing a Tidal playlist via iPad or iMac the players will stop at some random point mid song within 1 or 2 hours. When playing via Android Note20 Ultra I get the same issue but after 3 to 4 hours.

Hello @Christopher_Davies, and thanks for your report! Do you see the same result if you play the playlist to system output of your remote? Also, could you please specify if your core is also connected via Ethernet?

Hi,

Works via my Galaxy Note20 Ultra as a remote, although I have yet to try playing it for over 1+ hours.

My Roon Rock NUC is connected to my Google Nest WiFi via ethernet.

Cheers,

Chrid

Hello @Christopher_Davies, could you please test the Marantz again but via Ethernet and let me know if this still occurs? If/when it does, could you please reply here with a timestamp (your local time) so I could enable diagnostics for your account?

Hi @nuwriy, unfortunately I don’t have an ethernet cable to be able to reach my AV Amp. I did run Roon for most of the day yesterday and it ran flawlessly.

Will continue to monitor and advise if I experience connectivity issues.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.