Roon stuck on loading screen after latest update on OSX

So I updated Roon and now it is completely stuck on the white loading screen. I tried restarting and deleting the tidal files but still nothing.
please help!

suggest you provide more details on your setup as noted here

Hi @dael_oates,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

What version of macOS is your device running? Is this your Core or just a remote?

apologies for the lack of info!
running Roon Core on a 2011, 2.2 Ghz, 15inch Macbook Pro with 8 gig ram - upgraded to SSD drive. OS 10.10.5 - Yosemite
Streaming Tidal and Qobuz to a set of sonos play:1 speakers scattered through the house, and a Sonos connect, connected to a marantz 1504.
networked all over wifi through a Netgear R9000 Nighthawk
For the most part its been working fine, albeit the Mac needing the occasional restart. but now Roon is just stuck on the load screen.

Hi @dael_oates,

Please see this post for more information and steps to resolve this issue:

Thanks @Dylan - that worked
all is right in my audio world again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.