ROON Subscription Coupon

I just received my Nucleus!! Haven’t set it up yet, but impressed by the packaging and the “Made in USA” call out! I have a question on the 1yr subscription coupon. I logged into my account to see if there was anyplace to apply it, but there’s not. So, I went to the URL listed on the coupon, and it indicates to apply the coupon code, then click on the “create account” button. I already have an account though, and don’t wish to create a new one. I’m concerned that even if I did try to create an account with the same email, it wouldn’t allow it. Would appreciate some advice here, because I really don’t want to mess this up. Thanks!!

Flagging @accounts for you.

1 Like

Thank you Martin!! Still learning my way around the community!

1 Like

Hey @John_Kittle, congrats on the Nucleus purchase! You can enter your coupon code here: https://roonlabs.com/coupon

We recently updated the button to say “Redeem Coupon Code” to make things more clear. After you click it, on the next screen you’ll have the option to sign in with an existing account.

1 Like

Thank you Kevin! That worked. I was concerned since I didn’t know what the “next screen” would say, but you cleared that up for me. Appreciate your help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.