QNAP HS-453DX as Roon server

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Doesn’t matter how i connect

Connected Audio Devices

Not an audio issue

Number of Tracks in Library

1200 albums

Description of Issue

Since the update yesterday i see 52 albums without any tags. I have recently moved a bunch of albums from Tidal to Qobuz, so I know I have tagged them properly. Actually some of them still had their Tidal counterparts (with no tags either) that I deleted before.

Also there are some duplicates that show no second albums as duplicates but focus labels them as such. I can only guess that maybe these are different bitrate versions of the same album that Roon remembers but are no longer available?

(Btw: it would be great if we could see all albums that we have added even when they get deleted by the streaming service / become unavailable. Also, do we ever get integrated album handling so version handling of the same album could be less tedious? I’ve spent days on moving albums / relabeling them between Tidal and Qobuz, plus I might keep streaming versions beside a file based one for mobile use, but these show up in Roon as two albums unless I manually hide them, which is more than annoying).

Thx

Hey @Aron_Ecsedy,

We appreciate you sharing what you’ve discovered as soon as you updated. Thanks for making this post.

I was wondering, if you:

• log out of TIDAL / Qobuz in Roon’s Settings → Services
  • restart your Core
  • log back into TIDAL / Qobuz in Roon’s Settings → Services

Do you see any improvement?

Hello Rebeka,

At the update Tidal required a new login. Since then i have fixed all the problems manually, so I am unable to test this. Sorry.

Aron

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.