ROON / Tidal Integration

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Mac OS 10.15.7

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Moon 280d hardwired though ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Moon 280d hardwired though ethernet

Description Of Issue

New to all of this, so I’m noticing that all my albums that are downloaded, saved on my iphone using TIDAL are showing up on my ROON laptop app and on my ipad, let me know how to correct.

Anything you Favorite in the Tidal app will be added to your Roon library. Conversely, any Tidal album you add to your library in Roon will become a Favorite in the Tidal app.

1 Like

Hi @Stephen_Riff,

As Daniel suggested, this is expected. Any tracks or albums that you favorite in TIDAL will sync to your Roon library.

ok, so it seems to be working but I’m finding some connection issues still.

For example, I can search for a band like The Rolling Stones and all of their albums appear, connecting to my TIDAL.

Take an artist like Carole King, she is avail on my TIDAL app and on my MOON app connected to TIDAL.

That being said she cannot connect via ROON… is it me or does this make sense?

Can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing here when you search for Carole King?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.