Good morning. I have a new technical issue about Roon working with my Tidal account. I’ve been a Roon member for four months. I’ve been a Tidal member for nine months. Until yesterday, my Roon and Tidal accounts worked together seamlessly. Yesterday afternoon I started getting Roon messages about “too many errors” when I selected a Tidal offering in Roon. Roon would not play my selection. If I played it in Tidal, it worked fine. Here’s what I’ve tried:
- Checked and confirmed my Tidal and Roon accounts’ status and payment information. Both are active and in good standing.
- Re-entered my payment information in both accounts. Both accounts accepted my updated payment information. Both are active, and in good standing.
- Logged into Tidal alone. I’m logged in.
- Logged into Roon alone. I’m logged in.
- Uninstalled Tidal.
- Re-installed Tidal.
- Uninstalled Roon.
- Re-installed Roon.
- Successfully logged into Tidal.
- Succesfully logged into Roon.
- Tried again to get Roon to recognize my Tidal account. At Roon’s page, I got the message: “There was an error authorizing with Tidal: Missing Method. Please try again.”
- Repeated steps 1 through 10.
- Repeated step 11. At Roon’s page, I got the message: “There was an error authorizing with Tidal: Missing Method. Please try again.”
- My Roon Core in on an iMac. The iMac is running the latest Mac OS.
- My Roon Core and all of my Roon endpoints are on the same wifi network. Each is powered on and operating fine.
- I restored my Roon library from a May 23 stable backup. Roon says my backup was successful. I cannot access anything from my Tidal library. I repeated steps 1 through 16. No success.
Any ideas about how to solve this problem?