Roon Transport Control

I am getting an error message that says “Roon lost control of the audio device” I hit play and after 5 to 10seconds the above message pops up. Any ideas?

Thanks

Posting details of your setup. Server, endpoints, control and network would help in any diagnosis.

Hi @Thomas_Pinckard1 ---- Thank you for the report and sharing this observation you have made with us. The feedback is appreciated and sorry to hear of the troubles.

Moving forward, to help aide in our evaluation of this behavior you are experiencing may I very kindly ask you to please provide the following information:

• Please provide a brief but accurate description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• If you have a TIDAL account, are you noticing this behavior with both TIDAL content and local content?

• Are you experiencing this behavior with all of your endpoints? Only some of them?

• Since noticing this behavior have you rebooted not only your Roon core but also your endpoints?

Thanks!

1 Like

ERIC - No worries! Got it all figured out! It was the low latency setting of my transport software program. :grin:
Thanks for the help.

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.