Roon unable to start streaming [Solved: Inexplicable sorted itself out after a week]

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Windows 10, Intel® Core™ i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz, Roon Build 1148
Dell XPS8930

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Vodafone Hub / Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Audioengine HD3 speakers with Dell Tower with 2TB drive, via USB

** Number of Tracks in Library**
6000 tracks

Description of Issue
Since this weekend, Roon randomly stops playing songs coming up with a message “Unable to start streaming. Check your Qobuz account and try again”.

Not only does it not play any songs, Roon also goes into this weird loop running down all the songs in my library, skipping them without playing. I have to exit Roon to stop this process running continuously in the background. It also shows my library as empty.

Nothing has changed in my set-up and I am signed into Qobuz. Playback via the Qobuz app works fine, so seems to be a Roon / Qobuz interface issue.

Yeah, that’s happened before, generally the fault of Qobuz.

While you’re waiting for the professionals to get to you, try logging off/on with everything starting at your router and working up to Roon app.

That is a remarkably old build? Have you not updated your Roon for a long time?

I copied the template from a previous support log. I am on the latest, thanks.

Thanks, I have done that numerous times but will extend my reset to routers etc! What is confusing is that Roon plays only single songs, but not any selection filtered via Focus and then clicking on the top right “Play Now” button - it seems asking it to play multiple songs upsets it no end.

Aha, the plot thickens.

Good luck.