Sürüm 10.0.22000 Derleme 22000
Diğer İşletim Sistemi Açıklaması Kullanılamıyor
İşletim Sistemi Üreticisi Microsoft Corporation
Sistem Adı DESKTOP-BF05IG8
Sistem Üreticisi Intel(R) Client Systems
Sistem Modeli NUC8i7BEH
Sistem Türü x64-based PC
Sistem SKU’su BOXNUC8i7BEH
İşlemci Intel(R) Core™ i7-8559U CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2712 Mhz, 4 Çekirdek, 8 Mantıksal İşlemci
BIOS Sürümü/Tarihi Intel Corp. BECFL357.86A.0085.2020.1007.1917, 7.10.2020
SMBIOS Sürümü 3.2

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

about 20000 tracks

Description of Issue

there was an issue loading your libary…???Hi my system gave this error. I have followed the steps given in the help link at least 10 times and nothing has changed. It gave the same error when I turned the backup on and off without installing it. I completely uninstalled and reinstalled Roon and it …all roon updates give this eror…

1 Like

Hi @Cemil_Alyanak thanks so much for letting us know you’ve received this error.

We’re hoping to take a look at your logs so that we can understand what may be happening.

I have enabled diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here. The next time your Core is active a diagnostics report will automatically be generated and uploaded directly to our servers

I’ll be sure to pass the diagnostics over to the team for further analysis.

Thanks so much for your patience :pray:t3:

Please help ı sending photo step by step

Thanks so much for sharing those screenshots with us.

I have pulled the logs and we are currently reviewing them to gather information about this issue you’re experiencing. Once we have more information to share, we’ll be reaching back out!

I truly appreciate your patience in the meantime, @Cemil_Alyanak :pray:t3:

Same problem for 2 weeks with me.
And this is the second time in 2 months time
The first went on for like 2 weeks and
corrected itself all of a sudden (most probably
due to a new upgrade that I did not notice)

I dont remember being so annoyed with a
software before.

Such a crap.

The same happens to me and I am not able to use Roon since the build 898 released. I also reported at the Support a couple of days ago but no one has returned yet. Can you please look after otherwise I will ask for a full refund the rest of my membership.

Thank you

ı change language and than now roon working
Thanks a lot for helping

1 Like

Hi everyone, thank you so much for sharing that you were affected by this issue, as well. We’re so sorry that this is the case!

This is a known bug and we are currently working to provide a fix, which will be released next week!

In the meantime, as a workaround, we have found that changing the language on the Windows PC helps to get past this issue. However, this will not be needed once the fix is released.

Thank you all for your patience! :pray:t3:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.