ROON UPDATED (21.08.2020) now it doesn't work

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Antipodes CORE
RB: 1.7 (build 610)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet connected to a switch box directly connected by cable to the router.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

miniDSP-SHD
Version 1.7 (build 571)
Connected by USB to the Antipodes CORE server.
The music files are stored in a SSD drive installed into the Antipodes CORE (Roon Server)

Description Of Issue

Everything was working well, ROON informed that an update was available, did the update and now nothing works…
ROON opens but doesn’t find the music files, it says ‘unexpected error loading album…’
Tried to map the SSD again, it says it is already mapped…
Also it doesn’t find any Audio devices, but if I go to the About tab in ROON I can see my miniDSP there, plus the Antipodes Core as ROON server, plus the computer I am using as Remote. Other audio devices in my network don’t appear as well…

ROON is an interesting platform but unfortunately we spend more time trying to make it work than listening to music…

Looking forward for your feedback to fix whatever is the issue.
Best regards
Miguel

Hi @Miguel_Esteves,

Thanks for reaching out! Based on your symptoms, I suspect that there could be an issue with the Roon database, I would suggest reaching out to support@antipodes.audio and ask them to review the diagnostis from your Core and provide proper next steps, thanks!

3 posts were split to a new topic: Updated Roon doesn’t work [resolved]

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.