Roon version 1.8 (build 1105) stable for Windows 10

Someone PLEASE help me get the above file so I can use Roon again.
I have been unable to use my system since I stupidly installed ARC without realizing that it is for use outside my home.
Just email the file to me at xxxxxxx.
Thank you in advance.

https://help.roonlabs.com/portal/en/kb/articles/roon-1-8-2-0-migration-faq-16-9-2022#Why_stay_on_Roon_18_Legacy

I downloaded and installed “RoonServerLegacyInstaller64.exe” but nothing happens when I click on it.
The RoonServer Properties menu shows that it is installed in the C:\Users\vogel\AppData\Local\RoonServer\Application\RoonServer.exe".

What now???

Is Roon Server what you need or the fully functional Roon app for Windows?

The Roon Server.
That is what my iPad.s connection to my MicroRendu is looking for in order for me to select albums to listen to.
I do not use the Windows laptop to play music from Roon.

Are you iPhone and iPads still on Roon 1.8?

My iPad is running 1.8 (build 1105) stable.
That is the only version on the Apple Store.
Since both the iPad and the Laptop must run the same version, that is why I have to ask for your help.

The Apple Store Roon app was updated overnight and now both the Ipad and the Desktop are running version 2.0.

But in spite of that, The Roon Server can not find my Sonore MicroRendu that connects to my home music system…

and the Microrendu can not find the Roon Server.

Thay are both on the same network.
So I am still not able to use my system - that used to work perfectly.

HELP me get this solved.

Hey @Claus_Jensen1,

My apologies for the delay in following up! After reviewing your account, it looks like you’ve been able to upgrade all your devices onto 2.0. Are you still running into issues here?

I’ll be on standby for your reply :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.