Roon very slow with Tidal and Qobuz

Still slow here :pensive:

It’s back to under a second response here in the Netherlands - what are you seeing in Belgium?

Depence what i do,but is generaly slow
When i log out Tidal and Qobuz is verry fast,
same as before the update.

So what is “slow”? Some people say that a second is “slow”; others would say that 5 seconds is “slow”…

Hi @Patrickvm,

The team is still investigating your prior report from above.

During their investigation, the team has also identified an issue that has resulted in some slowness and we have a solution for this coming soon. It’s hard to say if this is the exact same issue you’re experiencing, but it would definitely be great to try things out after the next update is released and let us know how it goes. We are continuing to investigate this beyond that as well.

I don’t have any specific timeframe to provide for when this will become available, but we hope to have it available soon.

We appreciate your patience here while we continue investigating!

Ok Dylan
I will tell you after the next update,and don’t worry
I am patiënt
:v::v::sunglasses:

When Tidal and Qobuz are logged in
when i search albums or delete is more then 30 sec.
sometimes so long that i stop
When i log out both,ist working better,but not same as before the update 1.6

Very slow here as well when loading Album, searching or saving tracks or albums. Pressing play on player and song takes up to two minutes or never starts. This all began since last build.

My system remains very slow.

Yesterday after the update 1.6 build 401 the system was faster for on while but become slow again,today when i start its verry slow,same as before build 401 :pensive:

Hi @Patrickvm,

I’m glad to hear that things were working better temporarily! If you reboot your Core machine do things speed up for you (even if temporary)?

Yes when i start up the server its working better but only
for on while (yes temporary)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Roon takes minutes to start + general slowness

Today when i start Roon was directly slow (verry slow)
Even when i search a song its take more than 1 min.

Slow search here also with Tidal only not local library. Intel i9, SSD NVMe,1080Ti.

I put the core back in the Mac mini and it is better
Still not same as before the update 1.6 but better
(Before the core was in a server aaz)
I buy a new server,the evo Æon
Hope recieve him soon

3 posts were split to a new topic: Roon + Qobuz performing slow

Hi @Patrickvm,

I wanted to reach out because we’ve just released Roon 1.6 (Build 416). This update includes a fix for some performance problems we believe may be causing some users to experience slowness in Roon. Please give Roon an update and let us know if things have improved for you.

You can read the full release notes here:

Hi Dylan
Yes,the update build 416 is muth better,not yet like Roon 1.5
but verry muth better.its on big improvement,thanks

A post was split to a new topic: iPad remote can’t connect to ROCK Core