Roon Core Machine
MacMini M1 Ventura.
Networking Gear & Setup Details
TP-Link 300 Mbps wireless N Gigabit router
Firewall works, but Roon connections enabled.
I connect to the internet (the router) via ethernet cable.
WiFi is switched off on my Mac
I do not use VPN.
An iPhone, an iPad (WiFi) and a Smart TV (ethernet) are also connected to the router.
Connected Audio Devices
Behringer U-Control UCA222, Tangent Ampster II, Monitor Audio 100.
Number of Tracks in Library
Description of Issue
Hi, I hope you can suggest a solution.
Roon works great in all situations, until I start using DaVinci. Only after using DaVinci does the problem occur.
The DaVinci itself has worked fine for years. Since I installed it, the Roon itself has worked fine.
But, when I finish work and want to listen to some music, the error occurs.
- I listen to music on Roon
- I quit
- I work with DaVinci Resolve
- I quit
- I open the Roon
- It Freeze.
- Music playback won’t start - It can’t find a device
- TIDAL won’t start
- Apple Music won’t start
- VOX won’t start
- Sound cannot be selected in system preferences.
- DaVinci Resolve will not start
- I finally have to restart the computer
- I think the conflict is between DaVinci and Roon. It does not occur with any other program.
Is there a solution? Because it is too much inconvenience.