Roon will not access Tidal

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Roon Nucleus+

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Ethernet connection to modem/router (Comcast).

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
USB from Nucleus+ to Audioquest Dragonfly Red

Description Of Issue
Roon will not access Tidal. Message given:

This track is not currently available from Tidal. followed by: Too many failures. stopping playback.

I am able to access the Nucleus+ and play from the SSD installed in the Nucleus+.

I can access Tidal via the Tidal App and stream anything this way.

Try logging out of Tidal from Roon, and back in again. Often solves the problem.

Hi @Joseph_Galanti — Thanks for reaching out!

Since experiencing this issue have you tried rebooting your Core machine? Has TIDAL worked with the Nucleus previously or is this the first time you’re trying?

I typed in my problem on google, and a suggestion led me to enter settings, clicked services, and the edit button for Tidal. I clicked on ‘sync library now’, I think I pressed the Done button, and then I went back to this same page and and pressed ‘disable’ and then pressed ‘enable’. This fixed the issue of not being able to access Tidal via the ROON App. I don’t know if one or the other fixed the problem! Do you know? Thanks! Joe Galanti

Hi @Joseph_Galanti,

I’m glad to hear that disabling and re-enabling TIDAL seems to have resolved things for you! Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.