Roon will not go beyond opening page

Roon opens with pulsing logo page and never goes beyond. Opening preferences tab shows MacMini (server), cannot see any files or paths in storage tab, services tab show Tidal “not supported”, setup - no attached devices. This happened before on build 3 and the only fix that worked was a restore of computer from time-machine of data before initial install of Roon. This condition has now occurred again with build 8, update to build 9 the same. Roon never leaves pulsating logo page. I can find no path to fix situation. Very frustrating. Please give me some suggestions.

Hi @wdp – sorry for trouble here. We’re going to follow up via PM and get some more information. Thanks!

Mike … I have the same issue after backing up with time machine . Stuck on pulsing logo page

Hi @evangelist, I’m going to follow up with you via PM to grab logs, hang tight.

Deleted Roon per your instructions. Downloaded Roon again. No luck, iMac opens Roon, pulsing logo appears but never actually opens Roon. We are stuck on a “pulsing” Roon logo. Maybe you could remotely look at my iMac?

Your instructions:

The databases, settings, and artwork live in the /Users/USERNAME/Library/Roon folder.

To get there:

Open Finder and click Go in the top bar
Hold down the Alt key to unhide the Library folder
Click the Library folder
Find and delete the Roon folder
Depending on how you configured Roon, there might also be a /Users/USERNAME/Music/Roon folder.

If you delete those folders you should be all set!