Roon will not load folder

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Mac Mini Roon version 1.6 Build 416

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet Orbi router

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Chord Poly

Description Of Issue

I just bought and downloaded Motown 69. I can not see the directory in Roon. I painstakingly added each and every artist… because the fine folk at HDTracks just put various. The files are .flac & I don’t see the directory when I go to select the folder via the storage menu.

Click “Overview” from the top left Menu, is it the first Album in the list? If you added every artist as “Track Artist”, the “Album Artist” should still be “Various”, otherwise you might find you’ve a load of one track albums. The “Album” should be exactly the same for all tracks too.

It showed up this morning… the weird part is I could not even see the folder to add it to the watched folders list. I do this with new additions to avoid waiting for a scan. Thanks for the help MJB

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.