Roon will not play my external music

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

2011 Mac mini

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Peachtree Dac

Roon has imported my external music, it tries to play but no sound comes out and continually skips tracks. Im connected via a 2011 mac mini - to peachtree DAC - to marantz nr1609…No issue with Tidal, roon radio etc. My external music can be played to other sources though like a goggle mini, phone, and the mac itself…but my amp can’t seem to play…

Has it ever worked? Assuming your joining date I guess that will be a no.

can you post a pic the Audio signal path you are using while trying play.

Never worked…i just can’t figure out why other endpoints work without an issue yet my won’t play through the marantz

can you post a pic the Audio signal path you are using while trying play. we are trying to help you here

and the audio setup while you are at it too please

What’s the model?

Original Peachtree DAC IT

I will asap

Not using Roon, can you play from the MacMini to the Peachtree to the AMP using a different mac software? If you can’t then something in that setup is at issue.

Hi @Fabio_Fanelli,

Welcome to the forum. As others have noted here, can you please post a screenshot of your Signal Path and Device Setup tab for this zone? Are you able to output content to this zone via other apps? Does this device properly appear in Audio Midi Setup?

You can do screen shots using command key plus shift plus 4 then Select the area to grab. Should be saved to the desktop

I have zero issues with Tidal, i just can’t get Roon to play from my external

Is the file from Apple old times when it was protected from non Apple playback? Is this only AAC…or was that ALAC … can’t quite recall

That cannot be the issue…i can play everything from the external to other endpoints

Can you post the settings audio setup details in roon for the peach tree as requested before…not the Mac settings

All these other endpoints can play everything on my external - the peachtree DAC can play Tidal but nothing from the external drive

Need the details info not the devices overview