Roon will not work on my PC?

Is it me, or is this the most complicated system to install and start using? Paid for a life time membership and still can’t access Roon.

Not a lot to go on to help you there.
What computer, OS, memory etc.

I don’t feel it is the computer, tt used to work fine, had Roon since 2017, then all of a sudden it just sits and spins like it is trying to open the application. Do you have to buy a Nucleus not for Roon to run?

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Roon several times, nothing has worked. I emailed Roon 3 times and have heard nothing back.

You are more likely to hear from Roon on weekdays. Until then, I recommend you read the relevant parts of the Knowledge Base which contains detailed instructions for setup and hardware specifications.

Also, @support will need the following form filled out in order to assist with your troubleshooting.

Good luck…

Core Machine

WRITE HERE

Network Details

WRITE HERE

Audio Devices

WRITE HERE

Description of Issue

WRITE HERE

2 Likes

Sorry for the trouble here, @Kevin_Stead.

Can you give us some details about the PC you’re using?

It sounds like this used to work previously — Was there any change around the time this started? A Windows update, maybe?

When you open Roon do you get any error messages? Does it just close, or do you see something happening on-screen?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.