Roon will only open if I change my password

Hi

As per the title, Roon will only open if I first ask for a password reset via email. If I just click on the Roon desktop shortcut without first requesting a password reset via email, I get the Roon egg-timer indefinitely After I have done a reset and then open Roon, I get a username/password prompt and can then log in with Roon then opening. This only works once though and next time Im back to the egg-timer again. Can anyone help please?

I am running Roon through a Roon ready SOTM and PC with Windows 8.1

Tagging @support and moving this thread to the Support section where it belongs.

Hi @matthew_barnes, and sorry for the delay from the holiday weekend.

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

The next time this occurs would you kindly make a note of the time it happens and we’ll enable diagnostics on your account so our team can take a look.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.