Roon Version 2.0, build 1133
Comcast cable modem (new).
dcs Vivaldi system.
Roon connects via ethernet to the Vivaldi Upsampler.
Local music library is on a Mac Studio computer, 8TB SSD, macOS Monterey Version 12.5.1.
Total Roon library (including Tidal tracks) is ~59,000 tracks.
Since around midnight last night (10/27), Roon has crashed within 5 to 35 minutes every time I’ve tried to play music, at least 10 times in all I’d say. I also tried to run a backup three times this morning, and it failed all three times while attempting to “snapshot” the database.
To reboot Roon, I either need to Restart the server in the Roon WebUI, or more often, I need to disconnect power to the Nucleus and reconnect it to get it running. After which it fails again anywhere from 5 to 35 minutes later.
Attached are screenshots from the most recent failure earlier this afternoon (timestamps are U.S. Pacific). From the playlist history, I can see that in this instance Roon had played for ~35 minutes before crashing.
The Roon/Nucleus has been crashing ever more frequently since about mid-August. Now it’s gotten to the point of being completely unuseable.