Roon won’t start after 1.7 update

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

TEXT GOES HERE

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue
Roon won’t start after I installed 1.7 update.
I rebooted my synology, my iPad and my lumin network player and everything is updated…
I can play music from my synology if I use the lumin app so I guess the Problem lays in roon?

Anyone ???
TEXT GOES HERE

7 posts were split to a new topic: Having trouble after updating to 1.7

Hi, @haitao_yang, @Thomas_Larsen, sorry to hear about your troubles!

@Thomas_Larsen, may I ask you to clarify the error state, you are seeing? By Roon won’t start you mean, that you are not being able to connect to Roon Server located on you Synology? What are you seeing on the iPad when trying to connect to the Roon Core?

@haitao_yang, may I ask you to give more info about your setup. What machine is your Core running on? What exactly do you mean by saying that the app never works again? Roon won’t start and contuines to crash.

Thanks!

Ivan

Thanks for the info, @Thomas_Larsen. Based on the screenshot, your remote app on the iPhone is running Stable 438, which is a previous one. So, in order to continue to use Roon you need update your remotes to build 500 to match current Roon Core’s version. The newest version for iOS devices should be availbale in the AppStore now.

Thanks!

Ivan

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t connect to Roon Core after the update

It works now, thanks

1 Like