Roon won´t start, new user

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 Home
|DESKTOP-TH6E225|
Intel(R) Core™ i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz|
32.0 GB (31.8 GB usable)|
|2A7CAE3D-E1A5-4119-B018-63CF4B49725E|
|Id. del producto|00327-30831-80089-AAOEM|
|Tipo de sistema|Sistema operativo de 64 bits, procesador basado en x64|
|Lápiz y entrada táctil|La entrada táctil o manuscrita no está disponible para esta pantalla|

Description Of Issue

Roon won´t launch, I´ve already tried reinstalling, rebooting and installing x32 but no lock. Roon is an exception on de firewall and I´ve already disabled my antivirus. Nothing has worked.

Hey @Hector_Mejia,

A belated welcome to the Roon community :wave:

I’m sorry it’s been so long since you posted this. We’re doing all we can to reply to everyone as soon as possible.

While we’ve been in touch over email already, this is a case where resolving this on community would be the fastest.

I’ve already moved this thread in our technical team’s queue. You should hear back from one of our technicians on this thread.

Thanks yet again for your patience :pray:

Hello, still no answer.

Hello @Hector_Mejia ,

Apologies for the delay! Our team’s queue is longer than typical at the moment, but we’re working to get back to everyone as quickly as we can.

Are you still seeing this issue on the latest Roon release? There have been a few releases since your post, so it would be good to check for this behavior on the latest Roon release if you have not done so yet.

If you are still seeing this issue on the latest Roon release, can we kindly ask that you use these instructions to send us a set of your Roon logs for review? Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.