Roon won't let me cancel autorenew on my subscription

Having had my past year’s work creating my roon database destroyed in the most recent update, I’m not keen to renew my subscription again. BUT… the link from within roon for subscription management brings me to ‘corrupted’ webpage.

Please help.

Build 882 allowed me to restore my previously unrestorable database, so I still plan on paying for this service. Thank you Roon team! Anyway, you should probably fix this issue anyway…

Oh my, thanks so much for bringing this to our attention @Ben_Goldberg! We’re so sorry that you experienced this when trying to cancel your subscription.

It’s great to hear that you were able to salvage the experience by restoring the database - woohoo! Thanks for going through the efforts to do that, we’re happy that it worked for you.

By the way, if you ever experience this type of error again, we’d recommend the following:

• Try a different web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari)

• Try using an incognito/private browser

• Attempt to use a different device, such as a smartphone or tablet

We hope everything is running smoothly for you, thanks again for your continued support! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.