Roon won't open after attempting to install latest update on my Mac Mini? [Resolved - Updated Mac OS]

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
Roon won’t open after latest update on my Mac Mini please help!

Thanks
Dan

Hi,

Your topic has been moved to the support section of the forum.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Sorry for the trouble, @Dan_O_Connor. What version of macOS is your Mac Mini running?

Thanks for getting back to Dylan. The version of MacOs is 10.9.5

Here is my system overview;
Mac mini (Late 2012) with a 2.5GHZ Intel core i5 processor.It has been modified to 16 GB of RAM and the Drive was upgraded to 250 GB SSD. The power supply was removed and replaced with an external TERADAK unit. Music is stored on external Drobo 5DT mass storage device connected via Thunderbolt directly to the Mini. The Mini directly feeds my Wyred 4 Sound Anniversary DAC via USB. It should be noted that my music library is extremely large with over 8TB’s of music/ 11,000+ albums. Thanks in advance for your help and look forward to hearing from you.

Hi @Dan_O_Connor,

Please see my update on 10.9.5 compatibility with Roon Build 610 here:

Did as you recommended and everything is working great. Good support, thanks!!

Dan-

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.