Roon won't re-connect to Zenmini Core

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Zen Mini Mk.II
Music Server Online
Serial Number: 1702000007124
Powered by innuOS version 1.4.5

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Frizbox 7530XU

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Ethernet Yamaha Advantage RX A 1060, Yamaha WXA 50 x 2, Oppo DAC Sonica Dac.

Description Of Issue
System went silent, Roon no longer finds the Zen mini core, I’ve rebooted, up dated all the usual things, Zen is on the network and responds on the tablets and PC. The Roon connection screen shows the Zen mini and says it’s Initializing, however it goes no further, on the tablet or PC.

Hi @Stuart_Mudd,

Welcome to the forum! Can you please share a screenshot of what you are seeing?

What exactly did you reboot? I would try rebooting the Zen, Networking Gear and the Roon controllers you have.

Hi Noris
Yes I’ve rebooted everything, Tablets, PC, Phone, Roon app, amplifiers and routers. Our friends at Innuos support are looking at the Issue too. I’ll let you know the outcome once we have one.
Stuart,

1 Like

Hi @Stuart_Mudd,

Thanks for the additional info! Yes, I agree Innuous support would be in the best position to assist, I would also check that the Zen and the Roon Remotes are on the same network and subnet (they have the same IP address except for the last 3 digits).

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.