Roon won't run on Windows 10 OS build 18363.900

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Windows 10 OS build 18363.900

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
Roon has been running for 3+ years, now Roon won’t run.

What are the symptoms you are seeing?
Had any windows updates lately?

We nee more info to comment.

I run a bog std PC , Windows 10 , 64 bit, 16g RAM , i7 etc Windows is fully updated automatically as per MS. All sorts of other stuff running on it eg MS SQL Sever etc

Yesterdays update did just that with no issues ??

I’d check the firewall settings and make sure Windows hasn’t quarantined Roon. Beyond that more information is needed.

Sorry for the trouble here, @Keith_Morris! As mentioned by others above, there is definitely some other information that will help us track this down:

• When did this start happening? Was it around a Roon update? A Windows update?
  • Have you tried rebooting since experiencing this issue?
  • What happens when you try to launch Roon? Do you receive and errors? Does it start to run and then close?

Let us know and we’ll be happy to help!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Cannot install on Windows 10 64 bit machine

You still haven’t furnished us with any more detail. What is the specification of the machine you want to run Roon on?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.