Roon won't start/I loaded new apple iOS system-soon is dead

when Roon won’t start, says may be hardware or connectivity issue
I have a 4 gig network so that isn’t it
I’m totally lost

Val,

Can you please provide more information, as outlined in this link:

I’m just a user, but if you include certain information describing your Core, network, endpoints, etc., it should help with understanding how to address your issues. This is noted in the second message in that link:

Your post should include:

Details on your Core machine (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)
Details on your Remote(s) (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)
Networking details (especially what hardware you’re using, how everything is connected, and anything notable about how it’s all configured)
Audio devices in use
Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library)

Including these details in your first post helps us resolve your issues faster.

2 Likes

Hi @Val_Smith,

Thank you for posting, and welcome to Roon Community!

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing connection issues. Just to echo what @Robert_F pointed out, my team will be able to troubleshoot most efficiently if we have all the relevant details of your Roon setup. From there, we’ll be able to eliminate variables and pinpoint what might be going wrong.

In particular, it would be helpful to know the following:

• Which devices are you using as your 1) Roon Core and as your 2) Roon Remotes?

• Which build of Roon are you running on these devices?

• Are you experiencing the connectivity issue on multiple Remotes, or just one?

• Please list your network hardware and how it is connected (routers, switches, access points).

Once we have a few more details, we’ll proceed from there. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.