Roon freezes at launch on M1 chip Mac

It was working perfectly but recently just won’t start, please see attached screenshot.

Hi,

Your topic has been moved to the support section of the forum.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Carl, I’m using MacBook Air with M1 chip, Roon was working perfectly before not sure why it just won’t start and stop at the black page as the screenshot forever

Hey @Frankie_Wang and welcome to the Roon community :wave:

I’m sorry about the trouble you’ve ran into. I was wondering, since this has happened, have you tried completely rebooting your Mac? Does that help?

Could you try accessing Roon after that and if the same behavior occurs, can you please use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link (or any other file sharing service)?

1 Like

Hey @Frankie_Wang,

I was wondering if this is still an issue after this long. Or, have things improved? :star_struck:

This topic was automatically closed after 45 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.