RoonAppliance error - A new guard page for the stack cannot be created

Dylan,

I was able to identify one file that causes the problem. As soon as I drop it in a folder monitored by Roon, I get the error. Also, during testing I had the “Background Audio Analysis” off because I didn’t want to have two processes working on the files at the same time.

I converted the file to WAV and it still generated the same error.

BTW, this is an old file, even if the date shows as today’s. It plays well in JRiver and Foobar 2000.

Here is the Dropbox link.

Totally off topic…but Pale is a great album! I saw Toad live for the first time in 1990 in San Diego.

Anyway, @dylan it would be good to know what about this file and the ones I sent you that is causing Room to be become so unstable.

Thanks for sharing the file with us, @Pacomo — I’ve passed this along to the team and will follow up ASAP once I’ve received their feedback.

Hi @Pacomo,

I spoke with the team about this — They’re going to reproduce the crash that you’re seeing by using this media and then will be getting a ticket over to our development team. We’ll be sure to keep you updated once we have more info about this.

Thanks!

Thank you Dylan!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.