Intel NUC

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Ethernet to Router to NUC

Connected Audio Devices

BeagleboneBlack with Roonbridge

Library Size

ca. 12.000

Description of Issue

Since the Update to Roon 1.8.x (automated Update is on) I can not connect to my Musicplayer (BBB with Roonbrige to DAC) any more.
The Device is listed under Settings–>About–> Roon Bridge with right IP and latest Version installed (1.8 814)
But I can not select it under audio devices Settings–>Audio–>Other network devices–>???

What to do?

Regards Branko

Hello @Branko_Tokic

Welcome back to Roon Community it’s good to see you again. We’re sorry to hear that you’re having some issues getting your Roon Bridge enabled.

Did you try power cycling the BeagleboneBlack by chance? Let’s start with a reboot there and on your Roon Core.

Additionally, please ensure that the audio device that is connected to the Bridge is powered on - sometimes a brief power hiccup can power off a device. The connected device has to be powered on in order to enable the Bridge.

In this case you may also want to shoot a question over to the help section of BeagleBoard. They’re certain to be more informed on what may be taking place on. that device than I am.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.