RoonBridge starts with --debug option?

Looking at htop to check whats running on my BeagleBoneBlack endpoint, I see that RoonBridge is running with the --debug option. The RAATServer and RoonBridgeHelper are also running with the --debug option. Should these be started without the debug option, I’m thinking the CPU would be loaded down by running in debug mode? Can I change the start options on these APPS/EXEs, and what options are required, and how would I change the starts.

I’ve moved your question into the Support category, and flagging down the support team for you by typing this: @support

Hi @Linda_Meldzuk ---- Thank you for the question and sharing this observation you have made with us. The insight is greatly appreciated!

Moving forward, I have passed along your questions to our tech team for feedback and once my request has been fulfilled I will be sure to share the team’s thoughts with you ASAP. Your patience is appreciated!

Thanks!
-Eric

Thank you!

Hi @Linda_Meldzuk ----- Thank you very much for your patience here while I have been waiting for some feedback on your question. Very appreciated!

The team has fulfilled my request and mentioned that the reason you are seeing that --debug option is solely to enable extra logging and has no affect on the performance of the device running RoonBridge.

Thanks!
-Eric