Roons keeps forgetting login after I close it

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 x64 (ver 1909)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

PC - wired to router (TP-Link archer C7)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

PC to USB DAC (smsl m500)

Description Of Issue

Almost everytime after I close Roon and the open it again, I have to re-login. It seems after a couple of hours it forgets my login information.

Tidal is also getting logged off!

You’re not alone.

Here’s another post -

Hello @Dexter_prog,

Thank you for the report! We are looking into this behavior, but what would help here is logs from your Roon Core. Before I go ahead and enable diagnostics mode for your account, can you please let me know the exact local time + date you see the next Roon or TIDAL logout occur?

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue. I have to login every time I start Roon. Have you guys resolved this issue yet?

It is an annoying issue as Roon does not even save my username password. I have to retype it every time.
I used to have Tidal, but no longer do. I removed my Tidal details from Roon as it keep trying to connect to Tidal. But the login issue started even before I made these changes.
Let me know if you need anything from me.

Thanks and Regards,

Richard Carmichael

1 Like

Same problem here…

Hello All,

We are looking into this issue, please see this thread for the latest details:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.