Ropiee screen stops. Responding

Setup new endpoint with 7” screen worked great, went out of town few days for holiday. Now screen freezes can access it with browser and update it but freezes on song. When I first installed it and paused it by touchscreen and waked away it would not start playing from touchscreen but could restart it from iPad. Runs on rp3b+ with Hifiberry had.
Thanks if you can help
Bill

Ok I read an older post and rebooted roon easy fix but should not be happening. Running on I5 nuc with only 500 albums so not overloading nuc. Library on QNAP server and everything else plays fine. I am running endpoint on WiFi.Other than this loving my new toy.
Bill

There may be a simpler solution. Kill and restart the Ropieee extension in ROCK. That will probably fix the issue avoiding a full reboot. But if this persists there may be something else wrong. My Ropieee reboots once a week, my ROCK powered NUC can run months between reboots.

Henry,
Thanks for taking time to reply, how do you kill the ropieee process. I am running rock on a I5 nuc, don’t see a option in Roon setup. Does this require a remote login and access the process’s through the Linux os ?
Thanks
Bill

You can restart the extension on the ‘advanced’ tab.

Harry,
Thanks, I have been enjoying your software.Will you be adding support for Hifiberry DAC2 HD, using the DAC+ for now ,as well as Allo Piano 2.1 ? I Sent you a small donation, my toy budget is low but plan on adding more remotes in future and won’t forget you, I appreciate the ease of use and addition functionality.

Bill

Support for the DAC2 HD will be in the next version. If you can’t wait for that you can always switch to the beta channel.

Thanks