RoPieee display (and Web Controller) not in sync with what's playing

Ok can you do the test as described above? Start playing audio and wait for a few minutes before sending feedback? No need to play / pause or anything, just some audio for 2 minutes.

Sent after about 20 minutes of playing:
Logs have been sent to RoPieee HQ with unique identifier 96a823c44f94276a

@spockfish
When I first noticed the issue I rebooted ROCK.
Rock is running now for 2 days, 23 hours, 45 minutes, 9 seconds.

Thanks for the feedback. I now know for sure it’s the extension that’s not being updated.

The Web Controller also has a sync issue.
The screen seems frozen, even when I refresh the screen, then once and a while it changes when I refresh the page but it is always behind.

Very valuable feedback!
This might turn out to be ROCK related…

What happens if you restart roon server?

I have had this a few times to. I also run ROCK, not sure really what’s triggering it.

Restarted Roon Server

Everything back to normal on the display and on the Web Controller page (after a refresh). :slightly_smiling_face:

ok. it’s time for me to contact Roon HQ.

1 Like

I have the same problem. When i click reload extension, it changes, but the play bar freeze a few seconds after. And the display dont change. I run Roon core on a Asrock beebox in windows 10.
And what is this box for?

If you set the “Update Schedule” to a schedule, the “Next Sync” tells you when that time is. You are currently set to update on boot, so the update time is unknown.

Ok. Thanks. I set it to get the beta version. Maybe the album info will update…?