Ropieee hardware - Baseflow SBCs?

sooo… are these going to be available to end users ?

“These” are… not things.

From the link you provided:

“Our platform provides a modern and modular software stack capable of running on a wide range of ARM-based processors.” and “A broad spectrum of devices is available on the market and we can implement our software on any of those devices.” and “We also developed an (optional) hardware component that can be integrated in your device. We will help with integrating if neccessary.”

Maybe I’m not seeing it proper, but it would seem Baseflow would run instead of RoPieee (which is Linux + Roon endpoint, all preconfigured) on some (undefined) audio device.

Put another way, RoPieee already is your platform!

Look at the graph, and read until the end of the copy - there’s a “Baseflow audio SBC”, and “We also developed an (optional) hardware component that can be integrated in your device. We will help with integrating if neccessary.” :wink:

Look who’s doing Baseflow :wink:

Well then, as stated, RoPieee already is you platform.
And Baseflow is the followup of RoPieee.

My question is whether Baseflow’s hardware component (or Single-Board Computer) will be made available directly to consumer.

Ask them I would have thought.
hello@baseflow.com

No, it’s only a barebone SBC (based on a Pi Compute Module) that provides all the necessary integration points for hardware vendors so they don’t need to invent all the surround stuff themselves (networking, USB, storage etc.)

Ah, bummer (but thanks for the answer !).