Rugby's Daily Lunchtime Album Selection and Show on the DJ Extension

Thank God It’s Friday! Today is ECM records

Continuum by Nik Bärtsch’s Mobile

Streaming on Roon Discord Music channel and in Lunchtime on the DJ extension at Noon EST.

Good Day Everyone. I Hope Everyone Had a good Holiday Monday, (even if it may not have been a holiday for you. :D)

Today we are traveling back to the early 90s and shoegaze music.

Playing on Lunchtime today is:

Streaming now in Lunchtime on the DJ extension.

Happy Wednesday.

Today is a selection described as “A vast ocean of swirling sound waves, throbbing and hypnotic, tidal and tectonic.” Enjoy!

Of A Distorted Star by Opollo

Streaming Now on Roon Discord Music channel and in Lunchtime on the DJ extension

1 Like

Hope you are having a great Thursday. I know that after spending several hours dealing with TLS cert issues on a series of secure mail servers, this is just what I need.

A relaxing spa day for my ears and brain. Steve Hillage “Rainbow Dome Musik”
RoonShareImage-637262671111008429

Streaming Now on Roon Discord Music channel and in Lunchtime on the DJ extension

Friday is Dreamtime. Today’s relaxing sound is that of Grey Acres’s self titled debut.

The album is described as:

Utilizing multiple layered emotional textures of immersive drones, walls of effected guitar swells, subtle piano and field recordings, Gray Acres create an impressive album that captivates the listener with its beautifully evocative soundscapes.

Streaming on Roon Discord Music channel and in Lunchtime on the DJ extension.

Today’s Relaxing Peice is

In the Season of Fading Light by Jeff Pearce

Now on Lunchtime channel in the DJ extension.

Well, Its Tuesday Again:

Today amid the grey skies and heated winds, bird are taking cover as the storm threatens to begin.
The Lunchtime selection is:

Oceanic by Niklas Paschburg

Playing at Noon EST on both the Roon Discord Shared Music Channel and via the DJ extension.

Good Wednesday to Everyone!

Today we go classical:

Now Streaming on the DJ Extension!

And its Thursday Again. Going a little early 70s Jazz Fusion. Today’s Selection is:

Return to Forever by Chick Corea

Streaming on Roon Discord Music channel and in Lunchtime on the DJ extension at Noon EST.

It’s Friday!

Today is from the band Editors and the album “In Dreams”.

It’s a Monday!

today we are going classic early new wave/ post punk: Joy Division: Substance

1 Like

Today we are going to one of the giants of Slowcore for Lunchtime on the West Coast.

Their debut album Low’s “I Could Live In Hope”. If you miss it, at least check out the first track “Words” to get a feel for the band.

1 Like

Today’s Show is:

The show for this Thursday features:

Streaming on the DJ extension.

Happy Friday

Today Lunchtime is on Central time and featuring:

1 Like

IT"S MONDAY!

Today’s selection is “Is Not Defeated” by The Ascent of Everest or said in the Band/Album sequence The Ascent of Everest is not Defeated.

Now Streaming on the Lunchtime Channel in the DJ extension.

A Tuesday in Mid_June and I am dreaming of snowy nights sitting by the fire with a nice beverage.

Today’s Selection is:

Streaming at Noon EST on the Lunchtime Channel in the DJ extension.

Another Wednesday and it’s Lunchtime. Today we travel back to the early 70s prog. The selection is…

RoonShareImage-637279917899690351

Streaming at noon EST, on the DJ Extension!

Hey Guys, Sorry for the issues at the end of last week. A Win 10 v2004 update melted the install of nodejs and the extension manager and I did not have time then to fix it. However, I have now installed the Extension Manager via DietPi on my Allo DigiOne, fantastic job guys. And, I am ready to go.

Today’s selection for a Monday and maybe because I watch Gluck’s Orpheus and Euridice last week, is
Johann Johannsson’s “Orphee”

1 Like

Today’s Selection is: “El Hombre” by Pat Martino