Rugby's Daily Lunchtime Album Selection and Show on the DJ Extension

Hello Again.

Given Mondays can be stressful I am going to play a chill/ambient selection.

norskfjǫrðr by glåsbird

It’s Tuesday and it’s Bluesday.

Today’s selection is by the son of Lonnie Brooks:

Mystery by Wayne Baker Brooks

Hi Todays selection on the Roon discord music channel will be Nine Inch Nails Ghosts V: Together.

Hi, lunchtime for the west coast. Today’s is Soviet Ghosts (Instrumental version)

Hi Everyone and TGIF!

Today is The Postal Service, “Give Up”. Meet me in the Roon Discord Channel, down in the Music voice channel!

1 Like

Today’s selection was recommended in the Electronic/EDM section of the forums

Gute Luft by Thomas Fehlmann

1 Like

Hello EveryOne, today is the recent release by The Specials called Encore. Join us on the Discord forums and listen with us.

Post Listening Party: What a great album. If you liked The Specials from years ago, do yourself a favor and check out this new one.

1 Like

Busy Day. Today’s West Coast Lunchtime Show (I try to move start times around) is

Early Fern’s “Music for Baths, Vol. 1”

Thursday Lunchtime show in honor of Florian Schneider one of the founders of Kraftwerk. Today’s selection is Autobahn, their third album which introduced them to many around the world. Rest In Peace.

Kraftwerk - Autobahn.

1 Like

Lunchtime in the Mountain Time Zone! Today’s selection is in honor of Bad Company’s second lead singer Brian Howe who just passed.

Bad Company - Holy Water.

Today’s Lunchtime is brought to you by Central Time. The artist today is Vicente Amigo and the album is Tierra.

It is playing on both the Discord channel and the Lunchtime extension. See you there!

Today’s Lunchtime is EAST Coast!

A Winged Victory For The Sullen is the band, and their album “The Undivided Five”

It will be streaming in the Discord channel as well as on the Lunchtime Channel in the DJ Extension. See you there!

1 Like

Happy Wednesday!

Today selection is:

The Longest Sleep Through The Darkest Days by Winterlight

Streaming on Roon Discord Music channel and in Lunchtime on the DJ extension!

1 Like

So Happy Thursday, Today we are going for some jazz, some funky soul based jazz. Jeff Parker is part of the Chicago music scene, and was involves with Tortoise during the 90s.

Enjoy!.

Suite for Max Brown by Jeff Parker

1 Like

Friday! And we are going with some ambient guitar.

Enjoy!.

Time Lapse by worriedaboutsatan

It’s Saturday a time to chill and listen! Today’s selection is from Eivind Aarset, a regular on ECM. This is one released on the Jazzland label.

Enjoy!

Electronique Noire by Eivind Aarset

Happy Monday!

Last week’s selection by Winterlight was so good, I need to share their first album.

Today selection is: Hope Dies Last by Winterlight

Today’s Selection for a jazzy Tuesday is a glacial jazz/electronic duo:

1​.​15K by Samuele Strufaldi, Tommaso Rosati

Wednesday’s selection is the classic album from Tangerine Dream, “Underwater Sunlight”

Join me!

It’s Thursday!

Sticking with the classic Electronic genre. Today’s selection is Vangelis “Heaven and Hell”

Streaming on Roon Discord Music channel and in Lunchtime on the DJ extension at Noon EST.