Rugby's Weekly Roon User and Music Google Chat

Greetings!

Today’s Meet is below. As usual, 3 PM EST.

(( Link removed))

We are continuing discussion on Spotify, Tidal and, of course MQA (just kidding). Hope to see you there!

1 Like

It’s already the middle of March! Join us for our weekly Google Meet, at 3 PM EST, or in 30 minutes. Today’s topics will be pulled from the forums most active threads, as well as any questions you might have about Roon, how it works, setup suggestions, technical advise, etc.

Please keep in mind, everyone is a fellow use just like you so this is NOT an official chat.

(old link removed)

March Madness! Sadly, the Terps mens team is out, but our womens is rocking.

Join us for our weekly Google Meet, at 3 PM EST… Today’s topics will be Roon+, as well as any questions you might have about Roon, how it works, setup suggestions, technical advise, etc.

Please keep in mind, everyone is a fellow use just like you so this is NOT an official chat.

((old link removed))

And it is April. Time seems to move fast, it feels like just yesterday in December when we started these chats.

Join us for our weekly Google Meet, at 3 PM EST…

Today’s topics will be a continuation of Roon Mobile, or aka “What does a Mobile Roon look like”, also we will touch base on two threads by the dev Danny, Roon OS 2.0 and Roon Music Backup Service. What would you want in OS 2.0?, and, Do you want a Music Backup Service? Is so, what would you want to see from it?

Please keep in mind, everyone is a fellow user just like you so this is NOT an official chat.
(Link removed)

Hi everyone, I’ll be a few minutes past three as I am running a little late. Will post link as soon as I get home…

Please keep in mind, everyone is a fellow user just like you so this is NOT an official chat.

I keep missing these, must try harder in the coming weeks, it’s a great initiative, fair play to you, I hope they’re going well.

.sjb

1 Like

(old link removed)

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Today at 3 pm EST will be the weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us.

(old link removed)

Need to find time for this…and of course to flipping remember it…lol

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Today at 3 pm EST will be the weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us. Ipeverywhere wanted to talk about Double Nat, so that will be one of our discussions.

(old link removed)

Thanks to everyone for a great chat today!

Hi Everyone,

Today at 3 pm EST will be the weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us. On Topic today, https://vilvit.io/, madness or the future? Perhaps some early returns of the effects of double NAT in a Roon environment. And,

(Old Link Removed)

Missed this week, which is a shame, would have been very interested in people’s views on vilvit.io.

We can pick it up again, next time. We only got to it at the very end, so still stuff to say.

Hi Everyone,

Today at 3 pm EST will be the weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us.

On Topic today, continuing the https://vilvit.io/ , madness or the future discussion. Double NAT causing Issues? continued discussion.

As always, if you are having an issue or just want to ask questions about Roon, drop on by and get some feedback!

(old link removed)

Please keep in mind, everyone here is a fellow user just like you; so this is NOT an official chat.

Hi Everyone,

As always, if you are having an issue or just want to ask questions about Roon, drop on by and get some feedback!

(( Old meeting link removed))

Please keep in mind, everyone here is a fellow user just like you; so this is NOT an official chat.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for attending. Same time next week.

1 Like

Happy Juneteenth!

Today’s topics might include, the weekly luxury speaker choice (https://alsyvox.com/), continuing Room treatments, music and hardware news, and much more…

(old link removed)

Please keep in mind, everyone here is a fellow user just like you; so this is NOT an official chat

everyone else is on, even Lord White Wolf!

Sorry I couldn’t get in. Was away from home on iPad and for some reason the code associated with the link wasn’t recognised as a meeting. After struggling mightily with various online suggested fixes I gave up and went back to bed. Next week I’ll be home.