Rugby's Weekly Roon User and Music Google Chat

Greetings Everyone! Today at 3 pm EST will be the usual weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us.

As always, if you are having an issue, want to ask questions about Roon, or other hardware/software audio topics, or just chat about music.

(old link removed)

Please keep in mind, everyone here is a fellow user like yourself; so this is NOT an official chat.

Thanks guys, was a great discussion. DS wanted to know more about HQPlayer so we kicked that discussion to next week.

1 Like

Fortunately I’m still on holiday so will miss more information on hqplayer :joy:

1 Like

Greetings Everyone! Today at 3 pm EST will be the usual weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us.

As always, if you are having an issue, want to ask questions about Roon, or other hardware/software audio topics, or just chat about music.

((old link removed))

Please keep in mind, everyone here is a fellow user like yourself; so this is NOT an official chat.

Cant join??

try again?

Link includes last quote.

((old link removed))

((Old link removed))

Will you be posting the link soon?

Yes, I just did Geoff!

Thanks! I see it now.

As discussed my brother’s wiring on the phone coming in.

4 Likes

That’s Audioquest right ?

1 Like

It’s buggerit, bodgeit and run I believe.

1 Like

It was definitely by a pair of brothers I know well…
Bodgeit and scarper.

Pertaining to today’s discussion.
Enjoy

The instrument I couldn’t remember is The Chapman Stick.

Fascinating.

1 Like

Sorry I missed it, seems I’m out every Saturday night of late. Summer will end here soon and I’ll return to my winter shut in ways…

4 Likes

@Rugby, see you on the 10th, I’ll let you know if the focus/bookmarks functions are still an issue prior. Thanks!

1 Like

@Rugby I can attend today. If it is not too late, could we put the focus/bookmark function on the agenda? Thanks, Daniel!