Rugby's Weekly Roon User and Music Google Chat

Yes, LordWhiteWolf is thinking about a new DAC, and confused on R2R vs Delta Sig. And has a Holo on a short list, as, it seems does IP. Your experience with them has been touted. The luxury speaker for the Day was https://alsyvox.com/ The Michalangelo version goes for a smooth 700k.

(removed old link)

Today at 3 pm EST will be the weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us.

As always, if you are having an issue or just want to ask questions about Roon, drop on by and get some feedback!

Today’s topics might include, the weekly luxury speaker choice (VALOR | Legacy Audio), continuing R2R DACs, Volume Control , music and hardware news, and much more…

((old link removed))

Please keep in mind, everyone here is a fellow user just like you; so this is NOT an official chat

Slept through this one !

1 Like

We discussed Cables, IP presented his, and gave us an update on his demo of the Focal Sopra 3. We discussed the Schiit Yggy GS edition.

Next week, More speaker discussion, More DAC discussion, and IP wants to discuss the fact that hi end audio adds “color” to their equipment as compared to studio equipment based flat response.

Sorry, I lost the link again!! I’ll try to do better!!!

Today’s Meeting Link
(Link removed)

Tomorrow at 3 pm EST will be the weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us.

As always, if you are having an issue or just want to ask questions about Roon, drop on by and get some feedback!

Today’s topics will probably include the new 1.8 build 806 update, the weekly luxury speaker choice, continuing R2R DACs, Volume Control, Studio hardware vs Audiophile hardware.

((To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kzr-qxqk-soj))

Please keep in mind, everyone here is a fellow user just like you; so this is NOT an official chat.

Also, due to the changes of Google Meet which put it at an hour total, we will be starting and ending accordingly. :frowning:

Today at 3 pm EST will be the weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us.

Today’s topics will probably include the new 1.8 build 806 update, the weekly luxury speaker choice, continuing R2R DACs, Volume Control, Studio hardware vs Audiophile hardware.

((meeting over linked removed))

Please keep in mind, everyone here is a fellow user just like you; so this is NOT an official chat.

Daniel, you know me! Sorry, I need the link, David
I bought a CD transport, sent it back and instead, bot an SMSL DAC

To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/oce-jkbu-okd

Daniel, teach me to Fish!!! Otherwise you have to feed me the link every week; Sorry

As always, if you are having an issue, want to ask questions about Roon, or other hardware/software audio topics; drop on by and say Hi!

{{meeting over link removed]]

Please keep in mind, everyone here is a fellow user like yourself; so this is NOT an official chat.

As always, if you are having an issue, want to ask questions about Roon, or other hardware/software audio topics; drop on by and say Hi!

((Old link removed))

Please keep in mind, everyone here is a fellow user like yourself; so this is NOT an official chat.

cant join not given access?

Hey Mark. The meeting is 3pm Est on Sat. It lasts between an hour to hour and half.

I forgot to remove the Link yesterday. Please join us next SAT.

Tomorrow!

I plan to attend this time.

1 Like

Wish I could, Saturdays are usually a terrible day for me though.
Tomorrow my a$$ will be in a airplane seat travelling back home from South Dakota so no go this week either!

One day though, one day!

Anytime! We are a pretty chill bunch.

Although, this is my birthday weekend, so maybe a little crazier than normal. :smiley:

3 Likes

((old link removed))