Rugby's Weekly Roon User and Music Google Chat

Thank you Ryan
I will give it a spin.
And yes Tron is one of my test albums already :sunglasses:.
Oh and I mispoke on crossover, it is 54 so I must have worked it down while listening.
That’s what I have now and saved in the “music” present.

Greetings Everyone! Today at 3 pm EST will be the usual weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us.

As always, if you are having an issue, want to ask questions about Roon, or other hardware/software audio topics, or just chat about music.

(old link removed)

Please keep in mind, everyone here is a fellow user like yourself; so this is NOT an official chat.

Greetings Everyone! Today at 3 pm EST will be the usual weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us.

As always, if you are having an issue, want to ask questions about Roon, or other hardware/software audio topics, or just chat about music.

((old link removed))

Please keep in mind, everyone here is a fellow user like yourself; so this is NOT an official chat.

(link off line))

Thank Everyone for joining. Michael is was great to see you again. We had a fantastic chat about the Tigerfox 300, Ionic Originals, the new format comes on an aluminum platter, feelings on band’s re-recording older material with new bandmates a la Pineapple Thief, quick reviews of new gear, and a discussion of “Do DACs and/or Filters sound different”.

Til next time!

2 Likes

Is this chat only visual? Not because I’m not pretty, but because I don’t like video chats… :two_hearts:

You can log in and keep your video off. I can also give a call in number too.

2 Likes

((old link removed))

Won’t be here for meeting. Have fun !

2 Likes

You too! Although, you must be up laaate to be posting at that time.

((old link removed))

(old link removed)

Will pop in for about 30 minutes but it’s a really shirty day today :sunglasses:

1 Like

meet.google.com/fom-wjfc-bgj

Sorry I missed this week…not enough hours in a day and crappy weather meaning had to dodge the rain showers to complete yard work.
Next week hopefully :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

{old link removed}

Knock knock!

are you alone or what?
I may have had a beer too many in the beer garden with a friend to be able to join…

No we have a couple of guys on.

great, have fun then!

1 Like