Sample rate issue

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10, latest Roon Server

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

ZTE router ethernet to core machine

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

SoundID reference to Schiit Modius on a macbook pro 2015 catalina

Description Of Issue

Windows 10 PC Core running Roon server. MBP running bridge. SoundID reference (formerly Soundworks) installed on MBP and selected as zone on core machine. When I try to play 24 bit content, it skips like there’s a sample rate error.

I have no problem playing the same content from the core machine using the Soundworks software. Also no problem playing 24-bit content on the MBP through the SoundID software to Audirvana.

Any ideas what’s going wrong here?

Hey @Richard_Bailey,

It’s been so long since your post - I can only apologize for the delay in getting back to you. If you’ve spent any time on community, you may have heard that we’re working through quite the number of requests.

I’m very sorry about the trouble with playback - are you still experiencing skipping when using Roon?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.