Saved Qobuz streams missing from Roon

The last several days have seen very erratic pderformance from a Roon-Qobuz connection. All will be fine. Then suddenly Roon will stop and say album missing. Reboot Roon, and no Qobuz music shows up. Some hours later, all saved qobuz music again shows up and Roon plays normally Then after a cday or so, the cycle repeats itself. The Roon-Qobuz connection was lost now and then in the past, but never as erratically as this. Anybody know. what’s going on here? Very annoying. Thanks.

Hey @Joanne_Mason,

You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

Following up on this issue, can you please reproduce the hiccup with qobuz, and take note of the date and time the issue occurred? Please be sure to keep your core online so we can enable diagnostics to take a closer look.

With that, it would be immensely helpful to learn a

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

bit more about your full system setup. Please fill out the information on your setup below:

Hi Benjamin. Many thanks for your reply, which I just came across today. The problem seems to have resolved itself. All appears normal for now. If this occurs again, I’ll get back to you with info requested. Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.